FAQ - YOUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WITH OUR ANSWERS
HOW DO I SHOP ON TWICE AS NICE'S WEB SHOP?
- Make a selection of the jewellery you would like
- Look at the jewel you are interested in by clicking on the photograph, move your mouse on the picture to zoom in and see every detail. You’ll find all information, available sizes, product details, reference code and price on the product page.
- Buy an item by adding it to your shopping bag.
- If you wish to continue shopping, repeat the process.
- If you want to check out, you have to log in.
-Fill in your contact information, verify and confirm.
- Select a payment method: VISA, MasterCard, IDEAL, PayPal, KBC Online, ING HomePay, Belfius Direct Net or Bancontact/Mistercash.
- Confirm an pay the order.
- You will receive an email confirming your order.
IN WHICH COUNTRIES IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHOP ONLINE?
|United Kingdom and other countries in the European Union|
|Rest of the world|
HOW MUCH ARE THE SHIPPING FEES
The shipping fee for orders of 20 EUR or more is FREE.
The shipping fee for deliveries in Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands is 4.95EUR.
The shipping fee for international deliveries is 8,90EUR.
WHICH PAYMENT METHOD CAN I USE TO MAKE MY PURCHASE?
VISA, MasterCard, IDEAL, PayPal, KBC Online, ING HomePay, Belfius Direct Net or Bancontact/Mistercash.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ON THE WEBSITE?
Yes, it is safe. The data is transmitted SSL-encrypted. For payments with Visa and Master Card only SET transactions (secure electronic transactions) are accepted. After verifying that the card is included in the SET system, the system will contact the card-issuing bank to enable you to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to your card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
WHY MIGHT MY CREDIT CARD BE REFUSED?
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may be expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check whether you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT I'VE MADE MY PURCHASE CORRECTLY?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail, contact our customer service at email@example.com
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Yes, once your shipping is confirmed you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your tracking number.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Deliveries in Belgium will take up 2 to 3 business days, if it takes longer, you will be informed immediately. Delivery time in other countries can vary depening on the country.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR REFUND?
In case you wish to return your order, we would appreciate if you follow the steps outlined below. You have 14 days from the day of delivery to return your order.
- Mark which articles you wish to return on your receipt.
- Pack the articles you wish to return and a copy of your receipt in its original packaging and sent the package back to us at your cost at the following address: Chabry BVBA, PB 26,2650 Edegem, Belgium.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from our customer service once the return has been received and you will receive a full refund (not inclusing delivery costs) for your returned articles, via the same means used to make your purchase (Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank/building society.)
You'll probably understand tthat we have to apply some rules for returning items. We keep the right to refuse refunding items that exceeded the returning period. Custom made jewellerywon't be accepted as returned items and won't be refunded. Jewellery bought online cannot be returned or sent to the shop for a refund, only to exchange.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Exchanges are only possible through the TWICE AS NICE stores within 14 days after the date of delivery (in the same country of purchase) The items need to be in perfect condition together with the tag and the packaging. Note that no return or reimbursement will be done through the TWICE AS NICE stores.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR REPAIR?
While we stand 100% behind the quality of our jewellery, it might occur that a jewel needs to be repaired. The quickest way is to go to one of our 51 shops. You can also send it to the following address: Chabry BVBA, PB 26, 2650 Edegem, Belgum. In this case, please send an e-mail to our customer service department first to firstname.lastname@example.org and if a participation fee is required, you will be notified by e-mail so that you can pay the amount before the repaired item is send back to you. The shipping fee is at your cost.
HOW CAN I USE A TWICE AS NICE GIFT VOUCHER?
our gift vouchers are valid in all TWICE AS NICE shops. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. If the total amount of the purchases surpasses the value of the voucher, the extra amount will be paid by you following the usual payment methods. It may not be exchanged for cash or any other payment type, not even partially. Only originals will be accepted. In case of loss, this voucher will not be replaced.
WHICH INTERNET BROWSERS SHOULD I USE TO VIEW THE TWICE AS NICE WEB PAGE CORRECTLY?
The TWICE AS NICE web page is optimized for viewing in Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above, Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or above, Google Chrome 6 and Safari 5 or above.
WHAT SCREEN RESOLUTION DO I NEED?
1.024 in width x 768 in height and above.
YOU DID NOT FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK YOUR QUESTION VIA WEBMASTER@TWICEASNICE.BE