GETTING YOUR EARS PIERCED
Would you like to get your ears pierced? This is possible in our Twice As Nice stores!
Contact your favorite Twice As Nice branch* for more information and appointments.
* only in participating stores
We pierce ears with the studex system
Ears are pierced from the age of 6. A guardian or parent must be present under the age of 18. A consent form is first completed and aftercare instructions are provided.
You choose your favorite earring, with us you only pay for the earrings, not for the shooting. Price ranges between € 12 and € 35 depending on the earring you choose.
We do not shoot beyond the second hole to make sure that the cartilage is not touched.
- WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY BEFORE TOUCHING THE EARRING OR EAR.
- CLEAN THE FRONT AND BACK OF YOUR EAR 2 TIMES A DAY WITH WATER AND A MILD AND UNSCENTED SOAP WITHOUT REMOVING THE EARRING. TURN EACH EARRING 2 TO 3 TIMES BY TURNING THEM 180 ° LEFT AND RIGHT. THAT'S ONLY UP TO HALF, THIS TO PREVENT HAIRS FROM TURNING AROUND THE EARRINGS. BETWEEN CLEANING, KEEP THE AREA DRY AROUND THE AREA WHERE THE HOLES ARE PLACED.
- KEEP HAIRSPRAY, SHAMPOO, SOAP AND OTHER PREPARATIONS AWAY FROM YOUR EARS. AFTER WASHING YOUR HAIR, RINSE YOUR EARS WITH WATER AND THEN CLEAN THEM WITH MILD UNSCENTED SOAP AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- DO NOT REMOVE THE EARRINGS DURING THE FIRST SIX WEEKS AFTER PUTTING THE HOLES, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EAR AND / OR EARRINGS UNNECESSARY.
- LEAVE THE CLOSURE FITTED INTO THE NOTCH OF THE PLUG AND MAKE SURE IT IS STILL IN THE CORRECT POSITION EVERY TIME WHEN CLEANING YOUR EARS. THIS ENSURES THAT THE PLUG IS IN THE CORRECT WAY IN THE EAR AND IN PARTICULAR THAT ENOUGH AIR ENTERS THE NEW WHOLE. AN OVERTIGHT CLOSURE CAN CAUSE INFECTION.