HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY TWICE AS NICE JEWELRY
We often receive this question! You just bought new jewelry and you want to keep it pretty as long as possible.
Our jewellery is made from silver (925), 18 ct gold plated, stainless steel and high fashion, an alloy of metals that allows to realize very creative designs. These materials are sensitive to certain elements. We suggest the following:
- Avoid contact with water and humidity. Remove them before taking your shower or cleaning your dishes, for example.
- Secondly, avoid contact with your perfume or creams. Let your products dry before putting on your beautiful necklace.
- Save them as much as possible from corrosive products. Remove them before cleaning your home with products. Chlorine is particularly harmful.
- Keep your jewelry in a closed box. Try to keep them as much as possible out of direct sunlight. Also, separate your jewelry to avoir friction.
- Finally, it is best to take off your jewelry before bedtime.
- To clean your jewelry, softly rince them with water and dishwasher soap.
The better you take care of your jewelry, the longer they will last.
Good to know, all our jewelry is lead, nickel and cadmium free!
We hope you enjoy your new Twice As Nice jewelry!